Fantasy Sewing Room

I'm always trying to "complete" my sewing area/room. There are so many different things that go into it, I feel as though I'll never really get everything that I "need", however, it's an interesting concept to think about. So here's a list of everything that I think a sewing/cosplay room needs (so far).

*~*~*~*~*~*
Stuff I Already Have...
sewing machine
overlock machine / surger
ironing board
iron (+ distilled water for steam or a spray bottle)
steamer
dress form
computer
sewing cabinet
fabric scissors
miniature scissors
clear ruler
seamstress measuring tape
hot glue gun
pins + cushions
magnetic pin cushions (or just a large magnet)
thread (in almost every color imaginable)
sewing patterns
lint roller
canned air + cotton swabs
pens, pencils, markers, etc.
work table (for drawing out patterns, etc.)
bulletin board


*~*~*~*~*~*
Stuff That I Really Want...
clothing rack
sleeve ironing board
ham (for ironing darts)
disappearing ink fabric pen (these are a Godsend)
white board
full-length mirror
a folding screen to create a private changing area







*~*~*~*~*~*

That's all that I can think of for now. Let me know if you think something should be added! I put as little description as possible to avoid cluttering up the list, but please feel free to ask about the necessity of any of the things mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment