• Who did you first cosplay as?
Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket
• When and where did you first cosplay?
Holiday Anime Faire (Fremont, CA) in 2006
• When and where was the last time you cosplayed?
SacAnime Winter, January 9th, 2010
• Who have you cosplayed as in the past?
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
L Lawliete (Death Note)
Mihael "Mello" Keehl (Death Note)
Misa Amane (Death Note)
Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
Triela (Gunslinger Girl)
Cat Girl (Original)
• Who is your favourite person to cosplay as?
Amaterasu, for sure.
• Who do you REALLY wanna cosplay as?
Ugh, the list is endless. I can't even choose my next costume.
• How many of your friends cosplay?
Other than people I regularly talk to online? 4 =]
• Have you ever walked around in public in your cosplay outfit?
Oh, of course. I have to get to conventions somehow. It's not so bad, if you don't mind rude stares or comments.
• Have people in public ever recognised you and asked for photos?
Only at cons. I don't go many places in very recognizable costumes. Though I've had a strong urge for a while now to go to the mall dressed as Mario.
• Have you ever made your own cosplay outfit?
I make a majority of them, yes =] And I'm very proud of myself for that.
• When and where did you first learn of cosplay?
At my first anime con, Comic Arts & Anie Teen Expo (CAAT) (Fremont, CA) 2006
• What did you think of it then?
Totally. Wicked. Awesome!
• What do you think of it now?
The coolest thing EVAR! =D
• Where do you usually cosplay?
Only at conventions. Though a couple of time to school. <3 college.
• Have you ever done a cosplay skit on stage?
Once. It was mediocre at best, and totally and completely made up on stage *applauds improvising* but it was still really fun, and the audience had a great reaction.
• Have you ever won a prize for said skit?
Not for a skit, but I've won three prizes for walk-ons =]
• Do you plan your cosplay outfits waaay before you're meant to wear them?
Yes. Wayyyy ahead of time.
• Have you ever been to a convention and cosplayed?
Many times =] It's probably the most fun I've ever had.
• What is the best thing about cosplay?
Showing off, haha. And expressing my creative skillzors.
• What is the worst thing about cosplay?
Elitist cosplayers and cosplayers who don't even try. Boy, that statement was contradictory.
• Why do you cosplay?
I think I like the creativity and problem-solving skills the most. Plus, getting stopped for photographs at cons makes me feel like a celebrity. All in all, it's just good fun.