Days 752 - 762

I haven't worked on much, though I have been productively saving for Fanime, and it's going a lot quicker than I thought it would. It's making me more confident that I'll be able to make my White Mage cosplay in time for Fanime (since I'm not starting on it until I have enough for the hotel and badge).

Speakikng of Fanime, I forgot to post this! My panels for Fanime have been approved. My boyfriend and I will be hosting "Magikarp" A History" and "Rattata: Top Percentage" at Fanime 2012! Currently, "Magikarp" is scheduled for Saturday, May 26th from 4pm to 5pm, and "Rattata" is scheduled for Sunday, May 27th from 5pm to 6pm. I'm unsure if these are the finalized times or not, but I'm under the impression that they are.

I have been sewing some, or at least I cut out patterns and altered them some for a project using scrap fabric, since I"m not buying any new materials until I've saved up all of my Fanime money. I'm planning on doing a few things with scrap fabric, but none of it's set in stone.

In other news, ballet is paying off, and I have abs again!  This is quite exciting, since I think it makes my Yoko cosplay look that much better, along with any other bare-midriff cosplays I may or may not have planned. Plus, I just like having abs, who doesn't? These are the result of ballet class two days a week, which is a lot of core work, we also are supposed to do fifty crunches every class. To be honest, I'm not sure who else in the class actually does all fifty. I'm assuming the guys do, and I'm sure a couple of the other girls do, but for some reason, I always take longer doing my crunches, pushups, and stretches than everyone else does. A lot longer. Though I know for sure that I stretch longer because I'm really determined to be able to do the splits again. In any case, I'm rambling. Yeah. I'm happy to have abs back.

No comments:

Post a Comment