Change of Plans (Days 616 - 621)

The nice thing about Halloween is that no one really cares if you cancel your costume plans or make last minute changes or whatever. So, after careful consideration, I'm not going to be Ironette for Halloween. My main issue is that I have to order the fabric, which is kind of expensive ($14 per year), and it may take up to 10 days to ship, which would definitely not leave me enough time to make the costume as nice as I would like it.

So instead, I'm going to be a generic zombie. It's been a while since I've gotten to play around with casualty makeup, so this should be fun. I have an outfit in mind, but there's not much to say about it, since it's just a generic zombie. I'll post pictures when I have them.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I haven't done just random makeup in a while, so this should be fun!

    ReplyDelete