I 'Maid' Stuff! (Days 768 - 783)

*ba dum psh* So I'm going to be cosplaying Maid Yoko, and I've been getting solid progress done. I made a vest, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted, and I found a better, more accurate vest to alter instead. I altered the sleeves of a dress shirt to be shorter and puffier. I still have a ways to go until it's complete, but I feel like I got a lot done just because those sleeves were a nightmare. I don't have any progress pictures, unfortunately. I'm making everything out of stuff that I already have, trying to spend as little money as possible, since I'm saving for the badge and hotel for Fanime still. Kind of freaking out trying to figure out I'm going to get enough money in time, heh. Not to mention getting the money for my White Mage cosplay. I try not to think about it, because it's a lot of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment