Naval Piercing (Day Fourty-Five)

I got my naval pierced today. My mom hates it, haha, but she knew I was going to get it. What upsets me is that I won't be able to cosplay Mello, or anyone else who shows much of their stomach. It's a good thing that my boyfriend and Mom have always made me do conservative cosplays, otherwise I'd have nothing to wear. I don't consider any of my everyday outfits to be slutty, a little on the provocative side maybe, but I'm also not one to be modest. And it just so happens that I like some characters that are more on the really-not-modest side. I'm rambling. In any case, Mello will stay in the closet for a year. Or until I get a proper flesh-colored shirt. I have to say though, Mello's not the most comfortable costume to wear, what with the wig and the scar. I've been wanting to make some more comfortable costumes anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Haha No, I was trying to get your feedback for other conventions... but from what I'm now getting is that you helped out at Kin-Yoobi Con? Didn't really even notice when I left a comment that you were from California.

    ReplyDelete