A New Challenger Appears! (Days 329 - 330)

So I made another Snorlax hat. A friend asked if I could make two, and I already had one, so I just made another. It didn't turn out as well as the other one, and while I have some guesses as to why, I'm still not entirely sure what happened. I thought I had cut the band too small, but it looks like it's too big. That's the most puzzling part.. In addition to that, I sewed the face on the wrong way, now the super fuzzy part is on the inside, and the flat part is on the outside. Makes it more comfortable perhaps? I wouldn't know... At least it's one of those mistakes that you only notice if someone tells you.

Also, my cousin asked me to make Cheshire Cat ears and a tail because Alice in Wonderland is her school's Homecoming theme. I'm going to finish them tonight to take to ehr tomorrow, since we're visiting anyway (she lives two hours away) and I don't know when the next time we'll visit is or when her Homecoming is.

1 comment:

  1. .......'At least it's one of those mistakes that you only notice if someone tells you'.

    ReplyDelete