AoD 2012 Panel Times (Days 711 - 719)

So the panels that my boyfriend and I will be running at Animation on Display were scheduled.
"Magikarp: A History" will be Saturday (February 18th) at 3pm and
"Rattata: Top Percentage" will be Saturday (February 18th) at 4pm.
Personally, I'm not thrilled with having to do two panels back-to-back, but my boyfriend's happy about it. The only perks that I can see is that we don't have to run back and forth between the panels and whatever else we want to do, and we only have to set up/break down once, even though there's not much setup or breakdown involved. I've been working a lot on both of the panels, I've added a lot of really cool stuff to the Magikarp one.

I stitch-ripped the tag off of the back of the shorts that I got for Mercedes. The tag was outside of the shorts on the back of the waistband, it was big and ugly and had to go. I tried to work on my Yoko belt, since I intend to cosplay Yoko at Animation on Display, but I can't find my glue. I might just buy more, it's cheap and really useful.

On a non-cosplay-related note, a friend of mine dyed my hair for me, and it looks amazing. I also visited a modeling agency for the first time. They were having open casting, and I have to call them on Monday to find out if they want to sign me or not. I think it went well, so I'm very hopeful! Getting to the agency was quite the journey, involving walking about two miles in the rain, but it was actually really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment