I plan to work on:
- Time-Skip Yoko Littner (Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- 80% finished - need to finish boots, jacket, and rifle
- Mercedes (South Park)
- 90% finished - need to fix/finish shirt and finish styling wig
- Young Franziska von Karma (Ace Attorney)
- 90% - 95% finished - need to remake cravat (again) and maybe get new boots
I also might work my Koffing gijinka (Pokemon), which only needs a wig and a prop hammer. My only backup cosplay is my genderbent Mario, which come to think of it, I've only worn to small conventions anyway.
I would still love, love, love to cosplay both White Mage (Final Fantasy I) and Ironette (Iron Man 2), along with a few other new things, but I just don't have the money right now.