Days 190 - 199

Haha, good thing I posted today, then I can do a single post for Day 200. Anyway, I still haven't done much. I added Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) to my cosplay list due to popular demand and despite my lack of having ever played Final Fantasy... Ever. But I guess I can at least try to play before I cosplay her, since it'll be a long time from now.

I've been looking at ways to re-make my Pikachu costume, since it's pretty much nonexistent. Pikachu was never meant to be a real costume for me, it really just sorta happened. In any case, it's looking like bright yellow is the "in" color this season, so I have plenty of styles of bright yellow shirts to choose from. I'm trying to find something cute, but not sexy. I know for sure I have to remake the ears though, because the ones I bought are just not up to par.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay Pikachu! Some of my friends and I will be taking our Pokemon Gijinka costumes to Fanime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm not taking Pikachu to Fanime, only to the SF Cherry Blossom Festivale. For me, Pikachu is sort of a "fly-under-the-radar" costume, and I'd like to stand out at Fanime. =D

    ReplyDelete