Days 433 - 437

I haven't done anything cosplay-related except for expand my Future Cosplay list.

I finished watching Season 1 of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, which was refreshing because I haven't watched a new anime in a long time. But it also gave me ten or so new things that I want to cosplay. Also, I found a cheaper wig for Stocking! I... Don't remember the actual price, but it's cheaper! (And 10cm shorter, but whatever.)

The image on the left is the first outfit of Stocking's that I wanted to cosplay. I don't know if I'll do it first, but it was the first one I liked. It's from an episode where she and Panty were trying out a bunch of different odd jobs to earn money. The outfit shown was their first job as roller skate waitresses. My main setback with it is the roller skates. I'd love to get them, at least for a photoshoot, but that's more money that I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment