Happy New Year! (Days 427 & 428)

Happy New Year everybody! I'm trying to be positive about it, but I'm a realist. I feel like this year is going to be basically the same as last year, but I am going to try and do my part to make it better (as opposed to "here's hoping it get's better!"). I've been feeling extra charitable lately, and I need to get rid of some stuff, so some time this month, I plan to donate a bunch of stuffed animals to a women's and children's shelter. I feel like that's a real way to start the year right and set the tone for 2011.

As for personal New Year's resolutions? I'm still trying to gain weight. I'm somewhat succeeding, but it's a really slow and difficult process. I'm still aiming for reaching my weight gold by the end of January, but it's not looking like it's going to happen, so I'm extending my goal some. By Fanime, I will be my ideal weight, though I'd like it to happen sooner so that, y'know, my costumes fit.

Also, my visiting family went home =[ I miss my cousin already. We were supposed to work on a cosplay for her, but, heh, we never did. We were too busy hanging out and being awesome. Ah well. Turns out she may not go to Fanime after all anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment