Pant Painting (Day173)

I started painting my Clyde pants today. Both the Clyde and Pacman pants will just be the Pacman game grid with the dots (no characters or fruits).

Painting the pants is a lot harder than I thought though, very time-consuming and tedious. It made my thumb hurt to be holding and squeezing the tube of paint for that long. I only painted one side of one leg, and that's all I'll be able to do at a time because of the lack of workspace. I'm working on my ironing board so that I can pin the pants down so they lay flat and don't move.

The design starts at the bottom of the pant leg, just above the hem, and repeats three times, so a little below the pocket. On the back, I hope to repeat the pattern four times, to go over the back pockets, and I may actually continue on the front too, depending on how they look when worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment