Serious Fanime Planning (Day 233)

I'm getting really mad at myself for not working on costumes today. TOMORROW! SERIOUSLY! RAWR!

Anyway, my boyfriend got the OK from his mom to stay overnight at Fanime (only took him forever to ask, but at least he did it), so now I have to sit down and plan out the whole hotel thing. Since check-in isn't until 4pm, and I want to get there before 12pm, we have to figure out where to store our bags and park from 12-ish to 4. I don't really want to have to pay for parking, but I guess isn't only 4 hours and it's about $1.50 an hour. But still! And I don't trust Hilton staff with my stuff >_> I hear they're unreliable, even if you check in your bags at the counter.

2 comments:

  1. Our check-in is at 3pm.. I think we're getting to San Jose around 10am though. We're going to park somewhere down the street until it's time to check in O_O;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think we're parking in the parking garage below the convention center (granted that there's space) until check-in. I'm just worried about our stuff in the car >_< Mah costooooms!

    ReplyDelete