Almost Forgot to Post >_> (Day Eighty-Three)


Where did the time go today..? Mom bought me a new video game, but I can't have it until Christmas =[ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii. I really want to play with the WiiMote light saber...

In actual cosplay news, I am dead set on making some of Yuko's clothes from xxxHolic. I somehow don't think I'll ever get a full, accurate outfit together because all of her pieces that I'm in love with are with different outfits, and the one that I'm seriously considering is very revealing and my boyfriend might disown me =[ No fair... I can't even find a picture of the version I'd want to make anyway xP I'd have to splurge on an art book, and I don't have that kind of money right now. Maybe in 2020 LOL

In less cosplay news, I HATE BRAS! The End.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched XXXHolic yet.. My fiance said he liked it.. D: I suppose I shall watch it eventually.

    That kimono is beautiful..in the picture you posted :O

    ReplyDelete