Late Night Ahead (Day Eighty-One)


Time to stay up late putting the final touches on my final project for Costume Construction I. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. Just have to label stuff and shorten things. I'm freaking out about presenting tomorrow because it has to be six minutes, and I've only presented for about that long once. And that was a long project.

I had a stroke of dumb last night. First off, I hate Hideki's ugly yellow work jacket. It's.. It's.. Ugly =[ So, I thought "Hey! Why not use is school uniform instead!" Then I searched and searched, and watched about an hour of English-dubber Chobits, which was not fun, only to realize that Hideki does not have a school uniform. LAME!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when you looove the character but the outfit is like "Eghhh.." X__X and you don't feel like making it.

    ReplyDelete