So.. Much.. FLEECE! (Day 252)

So I spent like an hour in JoAnn's today getting fleece cut. Not sure if it was actually that long, but it sure felt like it. We were in the store for an hour at least. I bought all of the fabric that I have foreseen myself needing for all of the Pokehats I'll be making. I spent $77 on it! Whaa! Good thing I had coupons >_>

I also bought some fabric for Franziska's and Mile's neck ruffly thingies =] Because for some reason, i'm really, really looking forward to making those. I don't know why o.o

So tomorrow, work on the hats continues with Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh. I intend to make one of each hat first and then starting with the easiest ones and making two more of each until I have all 62 done. Yes. 62. I'm kicking myself for deciding to do so many. But the good news is that I only have to sell four of them to have made profit. He he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment