Happt Internation Cosplay Day! (Days 313 - 316)

So I haven't worked on much of anything. But today was International Cosplay Day! I dressed as Pikachu all day, even though I didn't really go much of anywhere. Yes, I am aware that I look like an idiot in this picture. But you can see my fangs! I finally remembered them! Sadly, I lost my strawberry though. =[

I felt bad dressing as "just Pikachu" but it's really the only complete costume I have right now, other than Chi, and Chi is hard to wear, what with the wig and the ears and the wires and everything o.o I almost dressed as Edward Elric, but I don't have a wig. I really wish I had finished Franziska by now, or at least most of her (though she is technically over half-finished), but we all knew that wasn't going to happen.

Good news, everyone! You just read that in the Professor's voice from Futurama!

But for real. Good news! My friend that goes to school in San Diego said that I could stay with her during Comic Con 2011! I, err, didn't ask about my boyfriend staying with us as well, but I think it'll be alright if he sleeps on the floor ^-^ My friend is very, very traditional, to the point that she could be my mom, so I didn't want to ask her right away if my boyfriend could stay too. But I will ask in the next couple of months or so. It's not like we don't have time. In any case, that'll cut down our Comic Con expenses by at least half o.o And that's a huge deal for me, seeing as I now owe my mom almost $200 for my school books, and I don't have a job.

I'm still really counting on making a lot of money at Fanime in order to cover Comic Con. I'm hoping to fly to San Diego to save time, and since it's not that long of a flight, we'll probably end up saving money, but that means we'll have to rent a car or take a bus to get from my friend's apartment to Comic Con, unless she lives less than a block away.

AHH! Freaking out already xD I'm a planner, it's what I do. I guess for now, i should focus on Yaoi-Con, which is about two months away. Then it's Holiday Anime Faire, which I'm doing absolutely zero planning for. Then I can freak out about Fanime, and THEN Comic Con o.o Yeah. I'm alright. Not gonna burst a blood vessel. Nope. Not me. *explodes*

2 comments:

  1. Yay~!!! It was cute getting a pic from you! I'm glad you dressed up. I thought of wearing another costume but I'm the same.. lol I'm either missing a wig or the costume is missing pieces >__>'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cute getting one from you too! I was gonna send you one earlier in the day, but I wasn't sure what you were doing or if it would bug you >_< I'm weird like that.

    I almost wore Lady Mario that day, but I've already worn her/him in public a couple of times, so I wanted to do something different. But it is nice to at least have Pikachu as a fallback costume =D Easy to wear, and all the pieces are there.

    ReplyDelete