Blarg. Dead. (Day 320)

School is kicking my butt! I'm just not used to waking up early, I never was. So I may not post for a while, despite my want to. I fear if I posted something editorial-like right now, it just wouldn't be good because I'm brain-dead. Maybe next week. Or something.

In the mean time, I had my first Theatrical Makeup class today, and I am way beyond freakin' excited! Along with covering beauty and high fashion, we're going to be learning about prosthetics, cuts/burns/bruises, age, and gender! If I can nail a male-to-female facial transformation, I'll be willing to crossplay again! I'll just be a boy with man-boobs. It's okay, it happens. They're just, umm.. Very toned pecs. yes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

And we're also covering wigs! Ahhh! And it's all taught by the same teacher that I had for Costume Construction and she's a ton of fun. I had her last year, and I missed her tons >_< I want to take some time eventually just to catch up, and at least tell her how much her class has helped me. I mean, my sewing skills got me a job with a designer! Although, I doubt I'm getting paid. But still!

Way too excited for my own good. o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment